Job verified by Fuzu
The Nairobi Hospital | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Reporting to the Security Officer, the successful applicants will participate in the daily implementation of The Nairobi Hospital’s integrated security solution.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference number: REF/SO/01/18 and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to;
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026
NAIROBI – 00100
1. Ensuring the security of patients, visitors, staff and property of the Hospital.
2. Monitoring and observing all operations within the Hospital premises through electronic surveillance systems for any irregular activities.
3. Preparing reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes committed, lost or found property, security lapses, and safety hazards.
4. Conducting investigations and ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented.
5. Providing consultation and advice to other departments on various Security matters.
6. Proactively respond to security emergencies within the hospital and liaising with both internal and external response teams.
7. Inspecting equipment, structures or materials to identify possible causes of security lapses.
8. Conducting routine security patrols, monitoring and evaluating performance levels for outsourced services.
9. Conducting security surveys with the aim of improving on the Hospital’s integrated security solutions.
10. Reporting and dispatching available security personnel to incident scenes and continually monitoring the team’s performance at the scene.
11. Overseeing security services offered to clients, hospital deliveries, key management, parking management and cash escorts as required from time to time.
12. Liaising with the government law enforcement agencies on security matters affecting the Hospital
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Investigation; Performance monitoring and evaluation; Reporting; Security systems monitoring; Security operationsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply