Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
1. Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
3. Six (6) years work experience in a relevant field.
4. Relevant ICT certification.
5. Registered members of relevant professional body and in good standing.
6. Must have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
1. Provide guidance and procedures in systems installation, configuration and maintenance of university networks.
2. Ensure ICT security (such as using firewalls); Planning, installing and maintaining university server systems.
3. Install and maintain data communication infrastructure and services.
4. Provide systems administration services for university servers.
5. Install, configure, optimize and maintain internet and intranet.
6. Undertake Database Administration including database design and development; Plan, implement and maintain university corporate databases and information systems; Evaluate, install, test and configure university databases.
7. Co-ordinate, perform and monitor database processes and operations; control and monitor database usage.
8. Ensure database security; perform database and mail backups, monitoring, tuning and data recovery procedures.
9. Facilitate information systems developers with database issues.
10. Install and maintain database and mail servers.
11. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)