Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Maintain the technical environment including hardware, software and related infrastructure, system and server administration, user permissions, backup, monitoring and performance, and responsible for systems availability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or any other related field.
• Certification in MCSA, MCITP, CSA, CCNA and any other networking certification.
1. Install, rebuild and configure servers, system hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
• Develop procedures for operating system installation as well as all other third-party systems.
• Ascertain that set procedures are followed during installation.
2. Develop and maintain operating system updates, patches and configuration procedures.
• Test patches and install patches and new software.
• Test software before implementation in the live environment.
• Install new software and ensure it performs the tasks it was meant to perform.
• Assign users rights to different security groups, disable users on the domain.
3. Perform daily ICT system monitoring.
• Perform regular file archival and purge when necessary.
• Determine that incoming and outgoing emails are being delivered and sent.
• Conduct backups and restorations of systems/applications.
• Check log service is running on all servers and systems and are centrally collected and reviewed.
• Control access to the logs.
• Implement group policies on all computers.
4. Carry out performance reporting.
• Prepare and submit reports on the performance of ICT resources.
5. Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
• Verify all servers and network equipment is up and reachable.
• Verify all servers can access the storage assigned.
6. Manage infrastructure storage to ensure all servers can access the storage assigned to them.
• Ensure BCP readiness for all systems.
• Perform disaster recovery tests.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)