Systems Analyst - CRM
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of CRM modules. The analyst should have experience to participate in the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. The analyst will work closely with business lines teams to document, design and deploy solutions on the CRM platform
Applications to be sent to [email protected] quoting the Job Reference Number and Designation given above before 27th July 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Deliver across the entire app lifecycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
2. Working closely with other developers and systems analysts to deploy seamless and fully integrated solutions
3. Working closely with business teams and other developers to conceptualize, build, test and realize CRM business requirements
4. Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
5. Build prototypes at technical scoping stage of projects
6. Working along systems developers & analysts to create and maintain a robust framework to support the core business applications and
other customer focus initiatives.
7. Standardizing the platforms to minimize duplication of effort and improve time-to-market timelines
8. Continuously re-factoring to optimize performance for the CRM modules
9. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the CRM space
10. Explain CRM technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
11. Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presentingRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Process development; System architecture; System administration; Training program planning; Customer support, CRM systems; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)