Job verified by Fuzu
Commodities Fund | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
COMFUND/ADVERT/SYO/01/2018Method of Application
Under direct supervision of the Internal Auditor, the System Auditor performs detailed evaluation of internal controls and reviews computer information systems.
Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit their application including copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and three referees. Clearly referenced applications should reach the undersigned by 26th July, 2018.
MANAGING TRUSTEE - COMMODITIES FUND
Railways Headquarters, Block D, 2nd Floor
Workshop Road, Off Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. Box 52714 –00200 NAIROBI
E-mail: [email protected]
- Perform general and application control reviews for computer information systems.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Reviews internal controls throughout the Fund by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommends improvements.
- Prepare audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to Management.
- Follow up on audit findings to ensure that Management has taken corrective action(s).
- Assist and train other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Grant and fund management; Compliance; Credit handling; Risk analysis; Auditing; CPA certification; Product developmentRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply