Job verified by Fuzu
Fortinet | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
• Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
• Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
• Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
• Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
• Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Business development; Technical support; Sales performance tracking and reporting; Online sales; Sales management; Sales supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply