Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
Overview of the role:
- Full lifecycle management of vacancies across a diverse range of industries
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Conduct first-round interviews for all suitable candidates, providing a competency-based assessment and candidate recommendation
- Build talent pipelines to fill current roles to drive improvements in time to hire
- Manage the candidate experience through efficient process management, supporting interview scheduling where required
- Work with a team of talent acquisition specialists to continuously improve the client and candidate experience.
- 3 years of experience as Talent Acquisition Associate , Recruiter or similar HR role
- Executive search experience is an added advantage
- Experience sourcing candidates for roles outside Kenya will be an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
14 days left to apply
We hope by now you know at least a little bit about who we are… why? Well because you are using our website! But let us give you a bit more detail - Fuzu is on a mission to preparing users and organizations for success by being the best career development, recruitment and learning solution for Africa. Our ambition is to help the top talent like you find a place to Dream, Grow and Be Found. We are currently attracting over 25,000 new users per month, making us the Fastest Growing Talent Pool in Africa! We are a Finnish company with offices in Nairobi,Kampala and Helsinki. We work hard but maintain a people-first, fun team culture. We emphasize learning and growth and expect everyone on the team to be eager to step out of their comfort zone to learn and support across multiple functions. As part of our team culture, we are endlessly curious and if you want to develop you will be given every opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you can handle.
Competitive Salary, Monthly Team Based Performance Bonus, 21 Leave Days, Comprehensive Medical Cover,Monthly Social events 'Fuzu Friday' and lots of Learning and growth opportunities.
Meet your new colleagues
Ian Oscar, Customer Success Specialist
"At Fuzu I interact mostly with our B2B clients in their endeavour to source and recruit top talent using our advanced platform and nothing beats that feeling when I receive those thank you messages from our clients. This is what makes my heart beat week on week and month on month. "
14 days left to apply