The Team Leader shall be the coordinator and supervisor for RUH/Azuri agents within the assigned territory/market segment to grow Installs, manage OOC, resolve tickets and manage agents. This role is responsible for coordinating operations together with agents in designated territory, peer AMs, ACT team and Regional Manager and to some extent Finance, logistics and technical service groups.
• Must possess at least 2 years’ experience in the Sales Industry preferably in the solar industry.
• Tertiary education level
• Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
• Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Valid driving/riding license
Your role is defined as but not limited to the following:
Installs and OOC management
approximate time split: 80 %
• Establishing mutually beneficial business relationship with agents in order to achieve the set objectives and ensure business growth by coordinating and conducting chama meeting demonstrations, market activations, Quad/TV parties, prospection and conducting any other related activities to generate new installs.
• Responsible for implementing zoning and MDP roll out plan within territory
• Together with the RBM and ACT Rep, responsible for implementing company initiatives within designated territory ie. project pilots, product launches, promotions, conventions and trade fairs/shows.
• Effectively manage OOC list and ensure all agents are involved in the timely resolution of all OOC cases within his territory.
• Accountable for all OOC 15+, variable earning wholly dependent on this KPI.
• Work in coordination with the RBM to resolve all OOC 42+ cases.
Stock, Contracts and Tickets Management
approximate time split: 10 %
• Responsible for overall product availability at the assigned stockiest and to all agents.
• He will also be responsible for stock management, stock reconciliation and transfers within his territory.
• He will enforce the implementation of FIFO with all agents and maintain a zero “lost units” policy.
• Oversee the general operations and management of the stockist in the assigned territory region.
• Responsible for ticket resolution within SLA.
• Critical initiator for all reverse logistics activities
• Collection and timely submission of contracts and contract books.
Supervisory & Training Duties
approximate time split: 10 %
• Management of agents (PJPs, agent accompaniments, coaching and mentoring)
• Recruitment and training of agents as well as managing agent exits.
• Administrative lead of all the agents in designated territory, track their performance, manage all disciplinary and agent succession issues.
• Reporting fraud and tampering related issues
• OOC 11TO 41
• Reverse logistics
• Stock Management
Other requirements specific to the role:
• Supervisory experience.
• Excellent selling skills.
• Computer literate, able to proficiently work with Microsoft Office.
Additional details of exceptional aspects of the demands of the role:
• The job holder will operate from the most convenient location within his/her Region.
• Mobility is a key aspect of the role and man be transferred should business needs so demand.
• Work with all concerned in the best interest of the company to provide excellent customer service
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),