Job verified by Fuzu
Stanbic Bank | Kampala, Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Team Leader VAF Adminsitration
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
To provide oversight for aspects of the VAF department such as revenue assurance, credit engagement, operational risk management as well as Tax obligations that arise out of the VAF business.
- Accountable for revenue assurance through supervision of booking of all CIB and PBB lease transactions, Interest rates in the system and collection of portfolio fees and commissions.
Provides oversight for department initiatives undertaken by the department.
Actively drives completion of the credit process by supporting the New Business officer and the Sales team through client and credit engagements.
Provides oversight of the approved dealerships payments and process to ensure compliance with process.
Manages business financials and regulatory compliance such as tax submissions and documentation.
Accountable for booking of the deals in the Loan system and its accuracy, record and advise the stakeholders
- Checking on daily and monthly Reconciliations and report to the stakeholders
Client and Supplier Management
- Be the client facing point of contact for all back-end engagements including client discussions related to leases, processes and payments.
Providing client centric, innovative solutions that will generate NWOW.
Ensure accuracy and completeness of client related documentation and compliance to procedures to minimize possible financial loss arising from loss of client data.
Review and Authorize pay outs to authorised dealers within mandate.
Oversee the resolution of customer enquiries regarding finance business and transaction queries in a timely manner
Internal Business Processes
- Provide oversight for the back-end processes and system management, ensuring that agreed work arounds are being effectively implemented across other departments.
Provide support to the other bank functions to ensure correct understanding of the VAF product across
Manage the business RCSA process with Operational risk ensuring monthly compliance and tracking of agreed items.
Drives agreed credit, Ops risk, tax processes to minimise Operational losses and errors.
Challenges ways of work and manages the change process for any procedures in the business.
Ensure that assets financed by the bank are adequately protected by means of insurance cover and assist credit on the renewals follow up
Ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation and compliance to procedures in order to minimize possible financial loss
Checking on loaded deals and maintenance of the deals on Loan system
Jointly approve settlements with VAF Head and accountable for receiving funds, reconciling against settlement quote and sending communication to the respective Unit Relationship Manager.
Approve with Head Security to release any collateral held against a paid off VAF loan
Sign off Lease Agreements and Variation of Lease and track its movement
- Participate on all Business support system upgrades and simulations
- Helps to drive agreed strategy and implementation of business units goals and accountabilities.
Responsible for recruitment and development of staff through skills based assessments and training of staff.
Adopts and promotes NWOW culture
Drives risk culture
- Manages the performance management process for each direct reports including cascading team goals, ensuring clear understanding of individual goals and targets and quarterly tracking of the same.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: KampalaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Stakeholder communication; Compliance; Process development; People management; Management of financial resources; Supplier evaluation and management; Database administrationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply