LMTD MasharikiNairobi, Kenya
Salary range: KSh30,000 - KSh50,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
LMTD Mashariki is a digital agency based in Nairobi, Kenya.We develop outstanding tech analysts that assist our clients with growing their software companies.
We do this by providing teams of analysts to support and improve the standard the sales process, and end-to-end sales services for technical products that our clients produce.Our clients are technology companies around the world.
We are looking for intelligent generalists with the ambition and drive to grow into team leaders and eventually run a division of the company focused on a specific product area.
We are a 24/7 company and are also looking for flexibility to work different shifts during the day.
- Establish warm relationships with customers and diagnose their business needs.
- Learn all aspects of our client's technical products and be able to explain how they work in detail.
- Identify customer pain points and create documented responses on how they can be solved with specific products and solutions
- Be able to converse with clients and customers in real time about the nuances of different solutions and recommend the appropriate solution for their context
- Confidently interact with customers at every level (including C-suite)
- Continuously refine approach and work with our team to improve processes and strategy for the company at every level
- Be in Nairobi, Kenya
- Flexible with times that shifts can occur (we are a 24/7 business)
What we look for in candidates:
1. Strong Communication
- Listening and comprehension of customer issues
- Strong English language skills
- Clear written English, articulate and fluent
- Clear spoken English
- Fast typer
- Proficient in using different applications (other than MS Office)
- Strong skills in explaining technology (e.g what is a browser, a network, android, chrome, encryption, SaaS)
- Attention to small details of how programs and applications work
- Able to autonomously learn a variety of skills as needed (on the job)
- Can take hard feedback and adapt to it straight away
- Can creatively respond to customer needs
- Committed to giving the best customer service
- Working effectively under strong time constraints
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
LMTD Mashariki has no other jobs
System Developer - Web Application
Kiambu / Sinsolut Technologies
System Developer - Microsoft Navision
Nairobi / Sinsolut Technologies
Systems Analyst & Developer
Nairobi / Kenswitch Limited
Kampala / awamo Uganda Ltd.
User Support Technician
Nairobi / Employer in the ICT Industry