Tech Project Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 49 days left to apply for this job.
To Efficiently Manage All Tech Projects, Products & Partners
Job Scope :
Project Organization and Project Partner Liaison
1. Project Organization & Project Partner Liaison
2. Task Schedule Development & Timeline Monitoring
- Coordination and execution of the various projects .
- Interfacing between Kava & Various project partners
3. Systems Implementation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Budgeting and resource allocation and support
- Monitoring the project deadlines for timely delivery.
4. Project Documentation & Record Maintenance
- Roll out of the various systems
- Establish & Maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Keep all project records for both Hard and Soft Copies
- Proactively maintain awareness of project activities and manage regular updates to stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Act as a communication broker between business and technical by translating business needs to technical requirements.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of all projects/solutions to meet market gaps
- Facilitate the definition of project/solutions scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project/solution tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans/ plan and schedule project timelines
- Interact with product/Marketing Departments of clients
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Build strong customer relationships in different regions within the market.
- Guide development of product and liaise with all stakeholders
- Lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing product backlog and providing guidance on user stories within the sprint or release
- Test and validation consulting
Please state your Current/ Last Salary in your application.
· Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)