Tech Support Intern
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 19 days left to apply for this job.
As a Technical Support (Tech Support) Intern, you will be tasked with monitoring and maintaining an organisation’s systems and networks. phone.
- Uploading signed waybill into the system (i.e attach PoDs to respective trips in-app )
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and techrequests from clerks, drivers, and partners.
- Ensure all trips are delivered in-app and signed waybills are uploaded
- Flagging or unflagging of trips on the system
- Reporting for day to day operations of the business andmonthly reporting on trips
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software,systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Possibly training junior staff members, transporters, andclients on our tech platforms
- Training to partners and drivers on our platforms
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks andcomputer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance i.einternet, Printers, scanners.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may bein person or over the phone)
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself