Technical Account Specialist
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
Pawa IT Solutions ( https://pawait.africa) is a Cloud Solutions Company based in Nairobi Kenya. At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud Computing solutions to businesses and organizations across Africa, including Google Cloud Solutions- G Suite and GCP, Digitalocean (DO) and Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
We help organizations transform and reinvent their workplace by delivering our excellent Partner Solution offerings such as Technical Consulting, Deployment, PSO Advisory, Data Migration, Training, Support and most importantly our custom technical integration solutions.
We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment from 2013. We help organizations deliver game-changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away – in full or in part – from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to innovative cloud services and solutions. We are looking to hire a few people to join us on this mission and journey.
The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for managing all the account management aspects of Pawa ITs relationship with it’s customers. The Technical Account Specialist will actively participate in the productivity cycle by working together with the sales, finance and technical teams. Key activities include; account management of current clients, operational onboarding of new clients, sales analysis and evaluation. By providing top-quality service before and after a sale, the Technical Account Specialist will help ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. The TAS will work closely with the Head of Business to align the business operations to maximize profitable sales volume.
We really like people who are honest with themselves; not necessarily people who would dot all the “I’s” and cross all the “T’s”.
Take a little time to learn about us. HINT; Our website
Finally, re-adopt your skills and experiences that make you a great fit for the role.
Check our Instructions and all the best and see you soon.
- General office environment
- Work involves extended periods of computer use
- Monday to Friday work week
- 8am to 5 pm working hours
- Free lunch
- Free coffee!
- You will be the key contact for all Pawa IT Accounts being the first point of contact for all support and value add services that our customers may required
- Pre sales support for high potential leads. Responsible for analyzing prospects’ business and technical requirements and developing solutions that meet those needs.
- After Sales support for new customers. When customers have agreed to purchase a product, technical account managers identify the services and support customers will need to make effective and productive use of products.
- Ongoing support for existing customers. The Technical Account Specialist is responsible for managing the ongoing support to customers to confirm that they continue to make effective use of products.
- Product development by monitoring product performance and associated support needs. You should identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products so that they meet customers’ needs more effectively.
- Product management of general business projects
- Drafting of business proposals
- Business Health Analysis for periodic review to the directors and presentation to the larger team.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, preferably with a I.T degree, BBIT degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of operations management
- Knowledge of project management
- Knowledge or understanding of web and cloud technologies
- Has worked in an environment where they have dealt with high value clients and customers
Education & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 1 year experience in an account management or client facing role.
- Excellent written and oral communicator.
- Strong ability to multitask and meet objectives with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with multiple groups within business
- Judgment and Decision-Making: In the instances where the candidate receives assignments in the form of projects he/she has the freedom to decide on priorities and how to accomplish assignments
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education
5 days left to apply
PAWA IT SOLUTIONS.
At Pawa IT Solutions, we deliver the promise and offerings of Cloud to business through a wide variety of Cloud Computing offerings, including G Suite, Zoho Workplace, Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS). We help organizations transform and reinvent their workplace by delivering our excellent Partner Solution offerings such as Technical Consulting, Deployment, Migration, Training as well as Support. We strive to provide our customers with the best user and product experience in the cloud, enabling your organization to get the ROI it deserves from this investment from 2013. We help organizations deliver game-changing transformations to the way they work. This means moving away – in full or in part – from costly, cumbersome, legacy systems to innovative cloud services and solutions.
Meet your new colleagues
5 days left to apply