Technical Commercial Assistant- Kyotera/Lwengo/Bukomansibi/Sembabule
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 15 days left to apply for this job.
The Technical Commercial Assistant will report directly to the Agronomy Coordinator.
- Conduct internal inspections on Robusta Coffee farms and produce
adoption of Good Agricultural Practices with a focus on increasing
coffee yields and profits
- Implement all group
trainings and Farm Field Visits
certified coffee volumes and maintain traceability documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum qualification is a Diploma in the field of Agriculture, Crop production or Agricultural Economics;
- Experience in a related field of work (certification, coffee, farmer support). An internship can be considered as work experience
- Ability to speak Luganda
- Willingness and (physical) ability to work extensively in rural areas with coffee farmers
- Knowledge and experience with coffee farming is a strong added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being a residence in this area of operation is an added advantage
- Experience in riding a motorbike; possession of a valid riding license is an added advantage.
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
15 days left to apply
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd
Kyagalanyi Coffee Ltd. [KCL] is a member of the Volcafe group, the coffee division of ED&F Man. It is the oldest and largest coffee exporter in Uganda and the first to become ISO 9001:2008 certified. We buy Arabica and Robusta in all coffee producing regions and export about 15% of Uganda’s coffee production to over 30 consuming countries around the world. The company heavily invests in Uganda’s coffee infrastructure and people. Our quality-oriented business strategy aims to lift up the entire coffee sector and improve the quality perception of Ugandan Arabica and Robusta around the globe.
Meet your new colleagues
15 days left to apply