Fuzu Exclusive Job
RTI International | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Technical Director- Uganda Health Systems Strengthening
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Technical Director- Uganda Health Systems StrengtheningOperations Manager
Jubilee Insurance KE
STRATEGIC PLANNER-PRIVATE SCHOOL
The Kenneth Academy
Change Partner for the Region of Eastern and Southern Africa (RESA)
Chief Manager Professional Services
Institute of Certified Public Accountant
Jobs in Business, strategic managementSenior jobsJobs located in Uganda
RTI International’s Global Health Division is currently accepting applications for a Technical Director for an anticipated USAID-funded Health Systems Strengthening opportunity in Uganda. RTI anticipates the opportunity will focus on improving leadership and accountability for results in public and private health sectors, increasing availability and improving management of key health systems resources, and strengthening community systems for quality health services. Position is contingent upon award and funding.
The Technical Director will provide primary support to the functions of the Chief of Party (COP) in supervising and assuring the quality of technical activities, including management and oversight of technical staff. With the COP, the Technical Director will be responsible for ensuring that all technical assistance provided under the project are strategic, coherent and consistent and supports the achievement of project objectives. The position will be based with RTI in Kampala and local travel will be required.
• In close collaboration with COP, provide overall technical leadership and quality assurance for technical assistance and activities necessary to achieve objectives, outputs, services and products expected under the Contract.
• With the COP and DCOP, supervise the implementation of all activities under the Contract to ensure that performance schedules are observed and outputs are completed according to schedule.
• Provide supervisory oversight to senior technical component leads and help facilitate and coordinate their liaison work with senior counterparts and stakeholders at national and subnational levels.
• Provide technical oversight of the work undertaken by subcontractors and grantees.
• Support COP and project staff with the production of project materials, including the development of policy briefs, technical reports and training materials ensuring technical quality and relevance for programmers and policy makers.
• Together with the COP, provide direction and support for the preparation of annual work plans and strategies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project management; Business strategy; Operative management; Public healthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)