Job verified by Fuzu
Medic Mobile Africa | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Technical Lead (Innovations)
We are looking to immediately hire a Technical Lead to assist our partners in implementing Medic tools to be based in Nairobi, Kenya with 50% travel in Africa.
We believe that the technologies, work environments, and approaches to global health and development you've experienced in the past, and have mastered in-depth will be useful to further build Medic’s tools and technology. We expect that you are a quick learner and equally quick to adapt to new and changing technologies. Ideally, you are proactive, a strong written and verbal communicator, self-directed, self-motivated, committed and passionate about Medic Mobile's mission, and excited to join a dynamic, growing team.
If this role inspires and intrigues you, please get in touch. Please submit a resume and cover letter with Technical Lead (Innovations) - Kenya in the subject line.
• Manage project technical configuration: Work independently and with project managers to write technical scope of work, support service design, configure and customize communication technologies and data visualization dashboards to meet partner health program requirements. Collaborate with project team to create user manuals, deploy and train on technologies, assist with managing of project timelines specific to tech and monitor tech usage.
• Assure on-time delivery of new product, and also collecting, validating, analyzing and archiving all product data management information.
• Collaborate with internal teams - design, product development, strategic sourcing, planning and others - to ensure a unified and sustainable new product development channel.
• Lead implementation of engineering initiatives, configurations and prototyping to improve the new product development process and outputs.
• Support product development: Work with internal team of designers to describe mHealth needs and opportunities in the region to ensure these needs are addressed in Medic Mobile’s current tool kit or product roadmap.
• Represent Medic Mobile: Support in proposal writing, publications and presenting Medic Mobile in meetings and events when called upon to do so.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Systems design; Analytics; Relational databases (SQL); Testing and debugging; Installing new software; Product development; Bidding and proposal generationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply