Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Technical Sales Manager – Medical
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who will be responsible for implementing Sales and Marketing plans and strategies so as to generate business. The ideal candidate Must have experience in the sale of medical/hospital Equipment (hospital beds, tables, theatre equipment, microscopy equipment etc) and Must have a Degree in Engineering.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
• Ensure client inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
• Conduct market surveys, identification and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
• Management and submission of tenders, RFIs, RFPs and EOIs.
• Consultation with product suppliers and manufacturers on RFIs, RFPs and EOIs as well as tenders.
• Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Customer service; Technical sales; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply