Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Technical Sales Manager – Security
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager. The ideal candidate Must have handled sales of security equipment and solutions end to end and have business networks with consultants and Architects. Additionally, the successful candidate Must have a solid technical background to be able to propose solutions, quote, supervise/follow up on installation.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
• Successful promotion of the Company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
• Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
• Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenues.
• Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
• Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
• Liaison and negotiation with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
• Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Business development; Technical sales; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategyRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply