Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
As a Technical Sales Rep, you will be combining your technical knowledge, together
with your excellent sales skills to sell Securex technology products or
services to other businesses. You will be required to have detailed product
knowledge, understanding of technical specifications, and the expertise to
understand customer requirements with regards to product modifications.
• Prepare and deliver client presentations and proposals that clearly articulate the solution relative to client needs.
• Develop a long-term relationships with client through managing and interpreting their requirements
• Persuade clients that our products /services best satisfies their needs in terms of quality price and delivery.
• Conduct presales technical assistance and product education
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, Conferences and other marketing events
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
• Oversee product documentation and adhere to the Project Management standards for project closure.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Track project milestones and deliverables
• Resolve client problems with installed equipment
• Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of companies’ Products and services
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself