Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Engineering, architecture
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a leading manufacturer of wireline & slick line pressure control equipment in Abu Dhabi is looking to recruit Technicians who will be trained to strip, service and assemble pressure control equipment. The ideal candidate must be willing to work in arduous conditions – heat & humidity.
- Strip pressure control equipment.
- Servicing of the equipment
- Perform assembling for the pressure control equipment.
- Implement preventative maintenance measures.
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested.
General Informationtranslation missing: en.pages.job_page.salary_range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Engineering, architectureSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Quality control and supervision; Work place safety; Engineering; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)