Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Technology Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Project, program management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Technology Project ManagerProgramme Manager
Somalia Working Group
Senior Technical Advisor, Resilience
Principal Coordination Officer
Associate Programme Management Officer
Jobs in Project, program managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Living Goods is looking to hire a Project manager who will be responsible for delivering our Technology projects on time within budget and scope. An ideal candidate for this role should possess business management, budgeting and analysis skills and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Ideally, you are proactive, a strong written and verbal communicator, self-directed, self-motivated, committed and passionate about Living Goods mission, and excited to join a dynamic, growing team.
A successful candidate will work cross functionally with different regional and global teams to ensure the successful deployment of projects in Africa.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Manage and coordinate the ‘path-to-deployment’ and ‘path-to-scale’ for multiple innovation projects; coordination of projects activities which include conceptualization, designing, development and configuration, functional and user testing of projects spanning multiple year, driving potential for large scale impact.
• Work with the design team to design and iteratively improve on the health service delivery workflows incorporated in Living Goods products.
• Develop Impact and activity metrics/indicators and monitoring plan for portfolio projects to track and address issues as they arise for successfully transition to full-scale and realize health impact and monitoring overall progress and use of resources, initiating corrective action where necessary.
• Lead the process of documenting and communicating lessons learned from projects both internally and externally. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Support the communication team with the development of external communication material including; proposal, reports, presentations and write-ups for various audiences ensuring timely reporting and communication with all stakeholders.
• Prepare and manage work plans and budgets for all projects under various scenarios to facilitate quality project management and decision making in an ambiguous environment.
• Identify all the internal and external resources whether financial or human resources required completing the project successfully and recruiting for junior positions within the project.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Provide coaching and guidance to the team members about every aspect of the project so that the team members can understand their tasks fully and act on them efficiently.
• Manage team members on assigned projects.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Recommending information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• As Living Goods is a dynamic organization, perform other duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Project, program managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Project management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Mentoring and coaching; Project Financial ManagementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)