Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Technology Projects Manager
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Our client, a Global Security Company with headquarters in Nairobi is looking to recruit a Technology Projects Manager. The ideal candidate must have a Degree in Engineering or ICT, 5 years’ experience and comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Entrance Control, Intrusion, Audio Evac, Network configuration etc.
- The design development and hands-on installation of an assigned project in line with the technical design requirements.
- The on-site execution of security technology solutions such as CCTV, Access Control, Audio Evac, Time & Attendance, Intrusion, Visitor Management etc.
- Planning, scheduling, tracking, analysis and reporting to the Technical Director with limited supervision.
- Supervise, monitor and appraise installation team performance, both in-house and outsourced.
- Development and participation pre-sales engineering and design stage planning to assist business development teams.
- Produce detailed schedules of work that highlight necessary critical resource requirements, including work permits, work safety requirements etc.
- Analysis of complex integration issues and coordinating the resolution of any problems that arise, with limited supervision.
- Develop, execute and maintain technical submissions including HSE and Method Statements.
- Provide project-related reports to the line management function on request.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with the clients, project managers and consultants and anticipate/advise needs.
- Deputize for project team colleagues or line management when required.
- Develop comprehensive commissioning documentation during and at completion of projects to include design and functionality statements, CAD drawings and other relevant content.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Systems design; CAD and technical drawing; Reporting; Security system installation and maintenance; Planning and scheduling; Data analysis; EngineeringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply