Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Fixed term
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Apollo Agriculture uses satellite data, machine learning, and mobile phones to help African farmers increase their production through access to credit, high-quality farm inputs, and customized advice. We are a team of software engineers, data scientists, economists, and operators with deep experience from different global corporations . We value evangelical pursuit of mission with a pragmatic approach, humility in the face of challenge, active discussion of issues, customer satisfaction, considerate listening and timely resolutions.
- Conduct tele sales and convert prospective clients.
- Make outbound calls to interested farmers to accurately capture their profile in the system; including a detailed registration survey.
- Handle inbound calls by farmers and accurately transcribe the recorded details in the recommended format as will be outlined to you.
- Diligently handle customers/business partners' inquiries via telephone and/or SMS.
- Manage and resolve customers/partners' complaints.
- Provide existing and prospective clients with product and service information by clearly explaining procedures; answering questions and queries; providing information in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need to be handled at a different level, and do the necessary follow up of customer concerns.
- Accurately document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures as the Company shall detail to you from time to time.
- Ensure high quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines as well as identify customer service process gaps and recommend improvement in procedures. I
- Troubleshoot Mobile App Related issues and providing first level resolutions to the customers/business partners.
Ideal candidates need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a holder of an undergraduate degree or a diploma certificate
- Conversant with English, Kiswahili, and vernacular language
- Have basic computer skills and be familiar with Windows or Ubuntu OS.
- Self-driven and able to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Own a laptop
- Access to a stable internet
Compensation: Competitive - Performance-based Package
Job RequirementsRequired education: Diploma, Associate's degree
Required relevant work experience: 2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
13 days left to apply