Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
An International NGO registered that advocates for female health in Kenya is looking to recruit a Telesales Representative. The ideal candidate must have experience with Telesales or other sales/customer service role. Candidates with prior knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical sales and/or experience in private healthcare is a distinct advantage.
- Achieve sales targets/quota on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Contact potential/ existing customers to inform them about a product/ service using scripts.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner & ensure follow up on order delivery.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Provide customers with updated monthly statements.
- Ensure all outstanding debts falling due are collected and recorded.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)