Territory Sales Manager
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 21 days left to apply for this job.
This role is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling TV solar home system in Kampala region.
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing profitable sales revenue in the territory through managing a team of Sales Representatives. He/she develops and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, toward existing and new markets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Deliver against set sales targets for TV solar home system.
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise field-based scouts and use them to penetrate the Kampala area for TV sales.
- Manage inventory assigned and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
- Sales experience, ideally from micro-finance or other financial services, FMCG, solar or other product/service in East Africa
- 5 years’ experience as a manager.
- Experience selling in a competitive environment and effective territory management skills are preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively within assigned territory and work evenings/weekends.
- Experience in coordinating promotions is desired
- Excellent negotiation, communication and people’s skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
Variable salary based on sales performance (monthly retainer + sales commissions)