Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 14 days left to apply for this job.
The position holder is expected to provide general nursing care to patients suffering from general medical or surgical conditions.Qualifications:
• Diploma KRCHN, KRN, KRM, BSN.
• Peri-Operative Specialty qualification will be an added advantage
• Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
• Proficient in English and Basic computer skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Responsible for high standard quality patient care,
2. Apply critical thinking skills to Interpret, analyse data to identify patient needs/deteriorating patient and escalate concerns.
3. Be accountable for judicious and efficient use of resources i.e. accurate and timely billing of ward stock, medications and consumables.
4. Care for complex equipment through proper use, cleaning, storage and report any malfunctioning equipment
5. Able to work effectively in conjunction with clinical and non-clinical staff and family, to contribute to the delivery of high quality healthcare.
6. Assist in emergency nursing procedures as appropriate.
7. Accept responsibilities delegated by the Nurse in Charge or team leader.
8. Participate in data collection and monitoring of identified unit based quality indicators.
9. Mature and confident to work within a multidisciplinary team.
10. Build a positive multidisciplinary working relationship, respecting and valuing the contributions made by others and acting in a considerate, helpful and inclusive manner at all times.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself