Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Trainee – Recruitment
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Human resources
- Intern or trainee
- Full Time
A well-established consulting company in the Recruitment, Head-hunting and Talent Search industry, seeks to employ a dynamic, enterprising Strategic Marketing & Recruitment Consultant based in Karen. Previous experience is not essential, but all applicants MUST speak Chinese (Mandarin), be able to source new clients, have a proven track record in client relationship management and possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree.
• Develop and implement the company recruitment strategy to support business growth.
• Partner with clients to provide strategic HR solutions with tactical action plans locally and overseas.
• Liaise closely with all clients, to ensure their recruitment needs are being met.
• Advice clients on prevailing HR policies and practices.
• Source industry related remuneration market data, and ensure clients understand competitive compensation and benefit programs in Kenya and overseas.
• Lead change initiatives locally and overseas and be available to travel for meetings as and when necessary by the client.
• Maintain and nurture the client and candidate database for the local and overseas market.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Human resourcesSeniority
: Intern or trainee
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Human resource and personnel development; Organize and manage recruitment campaigns; Talent management and planning; Employee relations and consultations; Selection and assessment of applicantsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply