Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for an individual consultant trainer adept in Leadership and Management training for a short term engagement to deliver pre-purchased training modules and customize content to suite varying audiences.Reporting to the Senior Manager HR, the consultant trainer will be responsible for all pre and post training analysis and reporting as well as delivery of training content to various Evidence Action teams. The incumbent will be required to travel to Evidence Action locations in Kenya, Uganda, Malawi and Nigeria for work purposes.
- Delivery of pre-purchased training modules to Evidence Action staff
- Customize training to suite audiences
- Liaise with the HR teams to organize and develop any additional training materials required for the training.
- An inception report which details the methodology/approaches and timelines associated with this consultancy - To be submitted within two (2) weeks of signature of contract.
- Substantive training materials delivered in an orderly, clear, and engaging manner;
- Active engagement and interaction with participants to ensure proper understanding of the training content
- Effective time management of the training sessions.
- The final report on the training including a thorough evaluation of the workshops - To be submitted within two (2) weeks of the completion of the workshops
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)