Transport and Distribution Executive
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for a Transport and distribution executive at our factory in Nakuru to look after the transport department and distribution logistics of the Finished goods.
- The person should have good communication Skills.
- Should be confident with good interpersonal skills
- Should be able to understand ,Prepare and Interparate the Commercial Invoices and Packing list of the goods
- Should be well familair with the Transport and Safety rules and statutary requirments
- A good knowledge of Medium ans small size vehicles will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Textile products will be an added advantage
1. To ensure the timely delivery of the goods to the Customer place and get the confirmation of the quality and quantity as per the check list
2. To control the cost of delivery and transport
3. To review the performance of the drivers and vehicles
4. To strive to achive the Goals and Objectives for the Dispatch,Sales and Marketing department
5. To prepare, monitor and circulate the cost trends and other daily,weekly and monthly reports6. Conformance of Quality and quantity of the goods in the vehicle
7. Conformance of the safety rules and proper Maintenance of the vehicles
8. To participate in the Why-Why analysis and ensure the permanent countermeasure has been taken in case of any Break Down of the vehicles
9.To ensure the right discipline and team work in the Transport and distribution department
10.To cordinate with Sales,Dispatch and loading team on the distribution of Goods
Job RequirementsRequired education: High, secondary school
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: basic)