• Diploma in fleet Management.
• Diploma/ Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanic would be an added advantage
• Relevant work experience of not less than three (3) years in similar position
• Be proficient in computer applications
• Be a Kenyan Citizen
• Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
• Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on
Leadership and Integrity by obtaining clearance from higher education loans board
(HELB), Directorate of criminal Investigation (DCI), Kenya Revenue Authority
(KRA), Accredited Credit Reference Bureau (CRB), and Ethics and AntiCorruption Commission (EACC).
Ensure the company is compliant with all government regulations, safety standards,
plan and manage company fleet.
Reporting to the Finance Manager.
• Oversee booking and scheduling of vehicles
• Allocate vehicles to drivers
• Prepare maintenance / repair schedules for motor vehicles / motorcycles in a timely
• Ensure that motor vehicles / motorcycles at all times are in road worthy condition
• Analyze work tickets and ensure compliance
• Identify, collect, receive and compile motor vehicles / motorcycles statistics
including but not limited to mileage, fuel, efficiency, repairs, work tickets, spare
Page 2 of 3
parts used and cost incurred all for each motor vehicle / motorcycle on a continuous
basis for management.
• Manage and maintain motor vehicles / motorcycles file registries
• Ensure that all motor vehicles / motorcycles at all times have valid insurance cover
• Prepare and submit to your supervisor routine reports indicating but not limited to
issues / challenges, observations / investigations or inspection, findings, analysis /
conclusions and recommendations.