Fuzu Exclusive Job
Saffara Travel Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Customer support, client care
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Travel Consultant/AssociateCustomer Service Assistants
Call Centre Intern.
UFLP Graduate Customer Development
Unilever Kenya Ltd
Consultant - CIB Client Services
Jobs in Customer support, client careMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We are looking for a Travel Associate to handle travel bookings for elite business travellers.
Saffara is a Travel and Destination Company that is primed to handle the discerning frequent traveller who often has complicated travel itineraries, travel amendments, cancellations, and schedule changes in response to their constant changing business needs.
- As the Travel associate, you will provide top-notch customer care to all your assigned clientele.
- You will work round the clock making airline reservations on Amadeus and or Galileo.
- You will also book hotel accommodation, car hire, transfers and anything that the traveler needs to get to their business meetings in comfort and on time.
- You will talk to customers over the telephone and by email as business travel arrangements are often last minute and need to be done ASAP.
- You will usually work with a set number of clients (or different businesses) and will build relationships with these individuals/companies and understand what their usual travel requirements are.
- You will often handle more complex airfares and accommodation in premium hotels.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Customer support, client careSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Customer service; Logistics planning and management; Customer relations; Airline reservation systems (Amadeus, others); Customer transportation; Travel planning and reservations (leisure, business)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)