Your time here will look something like this...
* Supporting the team in identifying and executing complex cash management structures to the world's largest corporates
* Analyzing transaction flows of the world's largest financial institutions
* Be a part of the front end of technological development for the financial transaction space
* Work and support more than 50 different geographies across the region to deliver the best solutions to our clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. Here at Citi, rotational programs are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to numerous roles. The 27-month analyst program starts in August and begins with a four-week training program. You will then rotate across three departments, where you will have hands-on experience working across TTS business lines and business functions. In the 2nd or 3rd rotation all analysts will have the opportunity to participate in a six month EMEA rotation.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of university or have graduated
* Expected to achieve or have achieved an Upper Second Class (2:1), or equivalent in any degree discipline
* You have an interest in business
* You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for motivated individuals, who are eager to start their careers at a global organization, tend to think globally, and have an innovative outlook on business. We know that anyone, not just those with business degrees can have a knack for business, so we’re open to all disciplines and candidates with diverse work experience. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* You follow new technological innovations and developments impacting the industry
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making