Ultra Sound Technician
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 6 days left to apply for this job.
Access Afya is a primary healthcare company creating access to care for the mass market. At Access Afya, we believe that healthcare is changing. Our model combines clinics and innovative field care programs to deliver care to people in Nairobi’s informal settlements. To date, we have served over 50,000 visits through our clinics, pharmacies and field programs.
Access Afya is growing. We are looking for an Ultra Sound Technician who will perform routine obstetric sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data. Schedules and coordinates tests, records test results, and prepares and maintains operational logs. Calibrates and maintains equipment and orders supplies when needed.
- Perform obstetric ultrasonic procedures in accordance with accepted protocols
Obtain second opinion on ultrasounds from remote specialist as per protocol
Order and stock all ultrasound supplies.
Maintain accurate department records, reports as directed by maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information as well as document internal work processes as required.
- Work as a team member of a field team within the Access Afya facilities.and
Required qualifications, experience skills:
- Diploma in medical imaging sciences or Higher diploma in medical diagnostic ultrasound from a recognized institution,
- MUST be registered and licensed by the allied health professional’s council
- Appropriate knowledge of anatomy
- Computer data entry, good communication skills.
- At least 2 working experience with a reputable medical facility
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)