Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
The unit manager will have a mandate to recruit and train a high caliber team (DSFs) capable of meeting their individual and company targets as stipulated within the company’s strategy.
• Identify, recruit and train high caliber direct sales force (DSFs) and meet the unit recruitment requirements.
• Develop a highly motivated, disciplined and productive sales team of 15 or more capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
• To maintain high retention rates of at least 80% or more within the units
• Meet and exceed targets allocated to the unit on all classes of business while ensuring required and acceptable business mix.
• Co-ordinate, supervise and motivate sales agents in the unit and ensure that company policies and procedures are observed at all time.
• To ensure that performance standards regarding profitability and efficiency are attained within the set timelines
• To ensure all the recruited sales agents are trained on all company products and processes
• To promote a high degree of professionalism and integrity within the unit
• To exercise and promote high level of customer service within the unit