Job verified by Fuzu
Makerere University | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Provides leadership to the Directorate of Finance Planning and Investment; and shall be responsible for the Financial Administration, Investment and Planning of the University and shall maintain the Accounts in a form determined by the University.
1. Leadership in Financial Administration, Planning, Investment and Budgeting provided.
2. Sound management of a system of Income, Expenditure, Stores and Assets in use provided.
3. Budget priorities and Proposals clearly developed in line with Strategic Goals of the University.
4. Financial Accounting System maintained, Records kept and Internal Controls put in place.
5. Annual Budget and Work Plans prepared and promptly submitted.
6. Updated Books of Accounts maintained and periodic Financial Statements or Reports prepared, analyzed and timely submitted.
7. Effective Financial communication amongst Units of the University promoted.
8. Monitoring and Evaluation mechanisms for the performance of the University Investments developed and implemented.
9. Donor Funded Projects effectively coordinated and monitored.
10. The Overall University Investment Strategy reviewed and effectively implemented.
11. Strategic and Development plans developed and implemented.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Financial analysis; Management of financial resources; Financial controlling; Cost center monitoring; Corporate treasury; Project Financial ManagementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply