Job verified by Fuzu
Co-operative Bank | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
User Experience Designer
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to User Experience DesignerApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Mobile Social Enterprise
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
When customers interact with us through our digital platforms, they should feel like we really know them and their needs. That is why we keep our customers at the core of all our designs. We are thus looking for a visual design thinker who will give this experience to our customers.
You are passionate about solving real-world user experience challenges. You understand the key role visual design plays in enhancing brand and user experiences. You possess mad visual design skills and know how to apply them to interactive products. You love colour, typography, a good sketch, you are willing to push creative boundaries, and you are a relentless advocate for quality.
Reporting to the Head-Digital Hub, the User Experience Designer will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the creation of engaging, positive, user experiences and intuitive interfaces for device, mobile and application solutions created for Co-op bank customers. In this role, you will define interaction models, user task flows, User Interface specifications & requirements, communicate user scenarios, end-to-end experiences and screen designs to stakeholders. You will work with business members, technology partners, analysts, and visual designers to develop and incorporate the Co-op bank brand device experience.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating the job reference number UXD/DB/2018
• Acts as a lead on all projects tasked with making complex user experience decisions and assist in the definition and translation of business/functional requirements into user flows and wireframes.
• Facilitate user experience design thinking sessions to identify business and technical requirements for technology, research and business initiatives to ensure that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve the user goals.
• Develop overall user experience, interaction design and information architecture for technology and business initiatives at the level of detail and rigor needed by those who must base their work on the design.
• Use a variety of analytical techniques to gather and analyze design requirements (e.g. interviews, facilitated workshops, surveys, site visits, use cases, workflow analysis, observations, etc.) This includes creating site maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes and design specifications; analyzing usability test results; and developing user experience design briefs.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources with the aim of resolving conflicts and providing information to support interaction design prioritization and tradeoff decisions.
• Define process improvements for the user experience team and works with the leadership team to communicate and uphold user experience standards.
• Work with creative & visual leads and technical leads to understand technical systems and constraints so that design solutions are technically feasible and optimal and to co-evolve experience solutions through an iterative design process.
• Develop expert level knowledge of competitive and complementary design strategies to ensure a “best approach” design with every project
• Define and prioritize design schedules, milestones and deliverables on multiple project initiatives in addition to building/advocating the development of UI guidelines, standards and requirements that serve as the foundation for designing cohesive experiences.
• Act as an internal consultant and subject matter expert by staying on top of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications and to provide business and technical guidance where appropriate.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Application programming interfaces (API); Research and development; Software architecture; User experience (UX and UI) design; User management and administration; Graphic Design; Web service and application development; ProgrammingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)