Van Sales Representative
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 19 days left to apply for this job.
Charms initially engaged in distribution of reputed brands of cosmetics. The company has now diversified into distributing personal care products, confectionery and other food products. Charms has a strong reputation with manufacturing partners for handling products with integrity and the ability to purchase large lots of products for distribution to customers. Charms is involved in trading and distribution of products using the vast network established across the country. Our superb and strategic network of distribution outlets enables excellent smooth sales activities in markets that would otherwise be inaccessible.
We are seeking to hire an experienced sales representative to drive and enhance route sales for our entire product portfolio across several routes that we serve in Uganda..
- Increasing sales within territory using a variety of Sales techniques.
- Perform sales duties and manage distributors and van sales team which includes of setting sales goals to train the team and making strategies to achieve desired goals.
- Sales analysis, assessing the results and adjusting sales strategy accordingly for assigned territory.
- Travel within territory to meet prospects and customers
- Build and Maintain relationships with potential customers through effective communication and regular visits.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in sales
- Good communication and interpersonal and people skills
- Confident and hardworking with good understanding of FMCG sales
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself