Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
A team of Experienced Business Management Solutions Specializing in Business Strategies, Training, Tailored HR practices, training and industrial Relations.The Role
Our Client is looking for all-rounded people to join them. While experience is important, a great attitude is the first thing we look for.
As a creative, flexible, fun wait staff you are required to offer service to all customers equally and without any bias whatsoever. You should strive to ensure that we obtain optimum customer satisfaction by offering exceptional customer service.
Always conduct yourself with dignity and both with the fellow staff and with the customer.
We strongly believe that the key to keeping great people is treating them with respect. We endeavor to offer the best training possible to ensure that you know all you need to know about our menu, procedures and philosophy before you serve your first guest.Qualification;
Education Background; Bachelors
1. Greet and seat guests and assist any luggage.
2. Present menus to the guest about also tell them about unavailable items and alternate choices.
3. Ensure tables are well set and pre-drops, such as knives and forks, serviettes and ketchup are delivered
4. Ensure you deliver the correct food and that all items are of good standard both in terms of product and appearance.
5. Constantly Check on guest satisfaction, clear and clean table once meals and drinks are done.
6. Provide excellent customer services that promote satisfaction.
7. Make recommendations or share additional information upon request.
8. Take and serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional products.
9. Check products for quality and correct any problems that keep them from enjoying their meal/drink.
10. Deliver checks and collect payments.
11. Cooperate with all serving and kitchen staff.
12. Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Customer relations; Table setting; Food and beverage; Quality control and supervision; Billing customers; Customer comfort and safety; Reception and registration (hotel, event); Serving and waiting tablesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)