Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Makueni | Makueni, Makueni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Government, community development, public services
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Ward Administrator-Kisau/KitetaPolitical Science Advisor
Management Systems International
Jobs in Government, community development, public servicesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Makueni, Makueni
HOW TO APPLY
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 16 th February, 2018.
(i) Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
• The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
• The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
• The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
• The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
(ii) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(iii) Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
(iv) The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply.
(v) Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.
Requirements for appointment
• Be a Kenyan citizen;
• Be a holder of the first degree from a university recognized in Kenya preferably Social Sciences with a working experience of not less than 2 years in administration/management; or
• Post-secondary education certificate or diploma and experience of not less than 5 years in community service /development;
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of devolution, the County development objectives and Vision 2030;
• Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
The ward administrator shall be responsible to the sub county administrator for the following;
• Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the ward unit;
• Developing policies and plans;
• Liaising with National Government staff at the Ward level;
• Ensuring effective service delivery;
• Establishing, implementing and monitoring performance management systems;
• Coordinating developmental activities to empower the community;
• Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
• Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
• Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board any other Authority.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Makueni, MakueniArea of work
: Government, community development, public servicesSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Public Relations; Quality control and supervision; Performance monitoring and evaluation; Corporate communications; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)