The Warehousing Manager reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for supervising the operations of the warehouse and promoting the SolarNow brand at every point of client contact.
· Maintain warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, enforcing operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Comply with relevant laws and regulations in line with QHSE
· Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system and keeping track of delivery times.
· Ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock.
· Keeping stock control systems up to date and planning future capacity requirements.
· Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timelines targets.
· Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Achieve financial objectives by preparing an budget; scheduling expenditures;initiating corrective actions, approve requisitions and analyse work orders.
· Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess team performance.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed