Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
A start-up tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks/retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) is looking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing the productivity of the warehouse.
Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
Must have experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)