Job verified by Fuzu
Optiven Limited | Tharaka Nithi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Water Officer in Optiven Water
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Agriculture, fishing, forestry, wildlife
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Water Officer in Optiven WaterResearch Officer - Lab (Tissue Culture)
Agriculture Development Corporation
Processing Design Associate
Farmer Design Associate
Jobs in Agriculture, fishing, forestry, wildlifeMid-Level jobsJobs located in Tharaka Nithi
Optiven Group is a leading Brand in Real Estate Sector in Africa. The Group’s main objective is to empower property investors and transform the Society. The Group has a number of flourishing Strategic Business Units (SBUs).Optiven Water is one of these subsidiaries. We are currently looking forward to fill the position of Water Officer in Optiven Water.
Applicants who meet the above are required to send their applications viaemail with “Water Officer in Optiven Water” being the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Develop, manage and grow the Water SBU.
2. Manage relationships in the current customer portfolio.
3. Develop, grow the clientele and establish new markets
4. Manage water meter tracking, water billing and revenue collection.
5. Updating daily reports and systems.
6. Develop systems to ensure for minimal and or zero wastage of water.
7. Manage water staff.
8. Ensure full statutory and legal compliance.
9. Any other assignment of duty given by management from time to time
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: Tharaka NithiArea of work
: Agriculture, fishing, forestry, wildlifeSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Project management; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); People management; Customer relations; Project implementationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)