Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 18 days left to apply for this job.
A startup technology firm is looking for a creative, self-driven, passionate and talented Software Developer for a temporary engagement that can lead to permanent basis. We transform ideas in to leading edge software solutions and products that impact growth and improve experience of our clients.
The organization is currently in its formative stage and currently seeking to create a strong and vibrant team able to deliver solutions in an agile fashion and in a fast paced environment.
• Analysis of user requirements, challenges and opportunities and preparing the necessary documentation.
• Responsible for designing, development & testing of applications
• Provide 3rd line support for implemented solutions.
• Interpret business requirements into technical specification.
• Develop software code based on documented specifications.
• Front end user interface design.
• Design database schema and creation of the necessary objects.
• Investigate, analyze, resolve and document reported software defects.
• Perform maintenance and patching for the correction of identified defects
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test schedules.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates
• Evaluate and identify technologies for implementation.
• Participate in Project Planning and Project Management.
• Constantly update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses and through other formal and informal methods.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
Other incentives based on performance