Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
The job holder will be responsible for developing Web applications for the Bank and managing third party Web application support. In addition, the role entails liaising and coordinating with Application Vendors for enhancements and resolution of issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Technology or it's equivalent from a recognized institution
• At least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in in web/app development
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good decision making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work for extended hours if required
The Incumbent will report to the Manager Automation and Analytics under Digital Banking Services:
• Web/App Development
- Designing and developing applications for I&M Bank.
- Responsible for end to end System integration testing of the Applications.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the various applications
• Support to 3 rd Party Applications
- Liaising and coordinating with Application vendors for issue resolution.
- Liaising and coordinating with Application vendors for project implementation and closure.
- Providing support for user acceptance testing and Go Live rollover process
- Responsible for system documents, technical & user manuals along with training
• Extraction of information from databases for purpose of analysis
• Providing support to implement audit / assessment recommendations
• Providing support for review & optimization (in terms of availability, security and compliance) of the applications
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself