We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing our company website. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our website.
Additional Skills / Attributes Required
• We are looking for developers with very good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (O.O.P) principles
• We are currently working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019. We expect you to have prior knowledge of Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver within specified time frames, whilst maintaining high precision.
We expect you to be able to start working with us immediately and our working hours are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 which is subject to change.
We offer a competitive salary package.
● Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
● Redesigning the current company website
● Optimizing the current website landing pages to load much faster
● Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
● Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for Krutec Company.
● Working with different content management systems more so Wordpress.
● Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
● Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
● Good understanding of content management systems moreso wordpress
● Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
● Excellent visual design skills.
● Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
● Creative and open to new ideas.
● A relevant diploma in a related field.
● Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
● Excellent communication skills.
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: