Fuzu Exclusive Job
LPG Gas Cylinder Manufacturing Company | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Vocational school
- Manufacturing, operations, quality
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Welders (MIG/SAW)ESG Manager
QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER
Jobs in Manufacturing, operations, qualityEntry-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
This position is responsible for operation of automated welding equipment in the process of fabricating LPG cylinders. Equipment and processes include submerged arc welding (SAW).
1. Minimum of 3 years welding experience preferably SAW.
2. Certificate in welding from an accredited technical institution.
3. Must pass pre-employment welding skills assessment.
4. Quick learner with the ability to work in a team environment.
1. Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment by following all safety protocols and performing routine housekeeping and workplace organization.
2. Perform activities of position as outlined in Production Work Instructions and Welding Process Specifications.
3. Setup of automated welding equipment by setting parameters and making adjustments.
4. Replenish welding equipment consumables (wire, flux, tips, nozzles, feed rollers).
5. Perform daily maintenance inspections on equipment and correct minor issues.
6. Coordinate with Team Leaders and other production employees to prioritize products to process.
7. Other duties as assigned.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manufacturing, operations, qualitySeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Mechanical drawings; Certification; Industry standards; Welding; Safety systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)