Job verified by Fuzu
Agro Chemical and Food Company | Muhoroni, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Business, strategic management
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Works ManagerOperations Manager
Regional Chapter Manager
ANDE-Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
Manager Operations and Compliance
Petroleum Authority of Uganda
Business Systems Analyst
Jobs in Business, strategic managementMid-Level jobsJobs located in Custom location,
Agro-Chemical and Food Company Limited is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Spirits, Bakers’ Yeast and CO2 located in Muhoroni, Western Kenya. We are looking for qualified, experienced and self-driven Kenyans with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, report writing and ICT skills, aged between 35 and 45, to fill the above senior position.
Applications including detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates and testimonials, current and expected salary and allowances (attach latest pay slip), names and addresses of at least three referees, two coloured passport size photos and a copy of National Identity Card should be sent to the undersigned.
Resident Director & Chief Executive
Agro-Chemical & Food Company Limited
P.O. Box 18-40107MUHORONI-KENYA
Applicants will be required to demonstrate compliance with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya by submitting certified copies of the following documents:
1. Certificate of Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
2. Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
3. Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
4. Credit Reference Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
5. Clearance Certificate from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Plan, program, coordinate, and control activities of manufacturing, quality assurance, engineering and environment departments in order to maximize production of alcohol, baker’s yeast and other products of acceptable quantity and quality as efficiently and effectively as possible through proper utilization of staff, equipment and technology.
• Provide technical leadership to a multidisciplinary team to enable them develop, implement and evaluate strategic management plans and budgets aimed at improving performance standards and organizational effectiveness.
• Advise the Chief Executive on changes in production, operations, instrumentation, quality assurance, environmental issues, additional capacity (projects) which may be necessary for optimization of production.
• Plan, monitor and evaluate performance of staff against set targets and objectives and implementing development action plans aimed at building capacity of individuals and multidisciplinary teams.
• Innovate, guide and promote energy conservation and cost optimization initiatives.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MuhoroniArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Business management; Quality management; Employee evaluations; Innovation processesRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)