• You have a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Behavioral and Social Science, HR or Business Administration.
• You have experience (2+ years) with youth engagement policies and strategies, implementation and advisory and/ or youth economic empowerment.
• Private Sector experience is essential.
• You have experience with monitoring and evaluation.
As a Youth Engagement & Empowerment Adviser you will:
- Support partners in developing knowledge products (definitions, guidance, tools, trainings, research, etc.).
- Research barriers in youth empowerment.
- Advise on career paths for youths and preserve them for the companies.
- Conduct on the job training for the target audience and support the revision of the training modules for capacity building of the private sector, to ensure that they are gender and youth responsive.
- Ensure that the lessons learned are retrieved from within the organization and are applied in the programs.
- Make sure that there is an effective M&E report and monitor the learnings on youth engagement and empowerment within employment programs.