Fuzu Exclusive Job
Securex Agencies (K) LTD | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
ZONE MANAGER - UGANDA
- Bachelor's degree
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to ZONE MANAGER - UGANDAEISC Health, Safety & Environment Lead
Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
Armed Violence Reduction Manager Kenya
Danish Refugee Council
Jobs in SecurityMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
To ensure that Field Officers, Inspectors, Supervisors and guards carry out their duties efficiently.
• Aggressive and self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision
• Proven decision making and problem solving capabilities
• Team leader/player
• Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Organized , able to prioritize
• Result oriented
1) To arrange with the Manager Manned Guarding for the deployment & supervision of guards and arrangement of their relievers.
2) To monitor the performance of Field Officers, Inspectors supervisors and guards in a given zone and ensure that they carry out their duties efficiently to prevent theft or damage to clients property and premises.
3) To oversee inspection of guards at their duty posts and ensure that they have all the necessary equipment’s and uniform.
4) To ensure that all guards are briefed prior to deployment, make them understand the respective assignment instructions which must be pinned in relevant assignments and ensure that they are fully implemented.
5) To maintain regular contact with the Control Room, Manager Manned Guarding and Head Of Operations and report immediately any absence, breach of discipline or misconduct of officers and guards under your zone.
6) Maintain regular contacts with clients and submit accurate reports on status of each assignment especially Risks in your given zone to the Manager Manned Guarding & Head Of Operations.
7) Make necessary entries in the Occurrence Books and draft detailed investigation/Incident reports before being perused by MMG & HOO in 12-Hours.
8) To be smartly dressed in company uniform and ensure that all equipment provided by company for work purposes to you and the entire zone are in good working order and properly used.
9) To provide written briefing to the Manager Manned Guarding & Head Of Operations on the daily occurrences or normal business in your zone.
10) To always listen to guards and appropriately resolve their complaints and to escalate any issues above your jurisdiction like disciplinary cases pertaining to guards that may arise from time to time in your zone.
11) To always assist the Manager Manned Guarding and the Head Of Operations in directing day-to-day operations of the department.
12) To ensure that the welfare of the guards under your zone is well taken care of by liaising with the responsible departments for any action as soon as possible.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Thursday, March 1, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Conflict and complaint resolution; Reporting; Business strategy; Security operations; Territory managementRequired languages:
Luganda (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)