Closing: Aug 17, 20221 day remaining
Published: Jul 20, 2022 (27 days ago)
- Leading the development and implementation of the financial strategy to meet business objectives
- Developing and implementing functional policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and determining company financial requirements and provide guidelines on deployment including the preparation of company budgets
- Planning and directing financing needs, working capital, cash and cost management to meet company objectives
- Co-coordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls
- Monitoring and ensure compliance with company policies, tax and other statutory requirements
- Responsible for key performance indicators mainly operating profit, trade receivables, bank borrowings, financial projections, cash flow management, inventory and relationship management with financial institutions and other key stakeholders
- Managing analysis of revenues / expenditure
- Developing and providing ad hoc financial information to end users for business decision making
- Determining and coordinating financial reporting and communication requirements both internally and externally
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce/ Finance or equivalent
- CPA K qualification or equivalent
- Over five (5) Years relevant experience
- A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
- Financial Acumen;
- Budget formulation and monitoring;
- Financial Analysis and Reporting;
- Capacity building others;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Customer orientation;
- Holding People accountable.